Montenegro Airlines JSC Podgorica, announces the following
for education of our next generation of stewards/stewardesses
Montenegro Airlines will provide free job training for the selected people who are interested in becoming stewards and stewardesses.
- minimum SSS,
- place of residence - Belgrade or Nis,
- age - between 20 and 25,
- active knowledge of English and passive knowledge of one other foreign language,
- physical and mental health on the level required by aviation regulations.
Interested candidates, within 10 days from the advertisement announcement, until March 13 should send their documentation to the e- mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
23 Knez Mihajlova street
The documentation which should be sent includes:
- CV (Curriculum vitae) and cover letter with the contact details
- high school degree
- foreign languages certificates
- 2 photos (portrait and whole figure)
The phases of the selection process:
- The selection committee interview with applied candidates
- Language skills assessment
- Psycho test
- Medical checkup
For detailed information about the advertisement please call: + 381 11 3036 536, + 381 11 3036 53, or send an e-mail to email@example.com.