Notices regarding Coronavirus COVID-19
April 02, 2020
Due to the situation caused by Corona virus, current ban on commercial air traffic from Montenegro, as well as the restriction from other countries for travel, Montenegro Airlines have prolonged the period of traffic suspension until April 22nd 2020. including that date.
Revised working hours of Call Center
March 31, 2020
Due to the new measures of the National Coordination Body for Communicable Diseases, in particular due to the measure banning citizens from leaving residential premises on weekdays from 19:00h to 05:00h, and on Saturday from 13:00h to Monday until 05:00h, Call Center will be working until 18:00h on weekdays, as well as on Saturday until 12:00h.
Flexible ticket changing policy
March 20, 2020
Due to the circumstances regarding the spread of the COVID-19 virus, air traffic is temporarily suspended. In order to accommodate its passengers, given the reason for the flight cancellation, Montenegro Airlines has modified its flexible policy of ticket change for all destinations, but has also expanded it by including the possibility to exchange the entire amount of payed ticket for the travel voucher, which can be traded for the travels in the period of one year since the original tickets were issued.
Flexible ticket changing
According to the revised procedure for travelling, passengers who hold a ticket of our airline will be available to change the flight without additional payment as follows:
- Tickets issued until March 6th (including that date), for travel period from March 7th to April 30th, 2020. Change of travel date and/or destination is permitted without additional payment or fare difference.* New journey will have to be carried out until December 31st, 2020.
- Tickets issued from March 7th to March 31st (including this date), for the travel period from March 7th to April 30th. If the original fare is not available on new selected dates, it is necessary to charge the fare difference. If the passenger want to change the destination, in the case of difference in the charged fare and fare of the new flight, difference in fares will be charged. New journey will have to be carried out until December 31st, 2020.*
Please note that only one change per ticket is permitted. The passenger must change ticket for new dates of travel at least 7 days before new dates.
*For the change of destination it is necessary to charge the difference in airport taxes.
As far as flights of our codeshare partners are concerned, on which Montenegro Airlines is a marketing carrier, the same procedure is valid for the tickets of our company.
Canceled flights vouchers
If your flight has been canceled (in a period from March 16th to April 30th) due to the introduction of measures of competent institutions or situation caused by the spread of Covid-19 virus, in addition to the free change according to the aforementioned conditions, we offer you even greater flexibility, by giving you the opportunity to trade your tickets for vouchers that can be used for your subsequent journeys on any of our flights.
- The voucher is valid for one year from the daythe original ticket was issued, and you can use them for the journeys within that period.
- Considering voucher as a way of payment, it is transferable to another person, so the passenger who had the original ticket, can transfer the voucher to another passenger.
- Vouchers can be used for any journey within the Montenegro Airlines network, on flights were we are an operating carrier.
- If the price of the new ticket is lower than the price on voucher, the difference is issued on the new voucher. This voucher is also valid as much as the original (since the date of issue of the tickets for which the original was replaced), i.e. the validity date does not change. If the price of the ticket is higher than the value of voucher, than it is necessary to pay the difference.
- The entire amount of money that you paid for the ticket is changed for voucher, provided that you haven’t flown in any direction. If you have, the voucher will only be valid for the unused portion of the amount.
- Request for the ticket refund in a form of voucher can be sent to the agency in which you have bought the tickets, to our branch offices via mail or by calling/e-mailing our Call Center.
- In order to exchange tickets for vouchers, you need to provide the agents with information about the correct passenger’s name on the ticket, the booking code and/or the ticket number.
- We strive to complete all requests as quickly as possible. After your request is processed, we will send you an electronic confirmation with the exact number of the voucher and the amount on which it is stated, so that you can refer to it when exchanging it for a new journey.
Temporarily closed branch offices in Podgorica and Budva
March 20, 2020
Due to the new circumstances, branch offices in Podgorica and Budva are temporarily closed.
For all information, reservations and ticket purchases we recommend you to contact our Call Center at 19804.
NAREDBA O DOPUNI NAREDBE ZA PREDUZIMANJE PRIVREMENIH MJERA ZA SPRJEČAVANJE UNOŠENJA U ZEMLJU, SUZBIJANJE I SPRJEČAVANJE PRENOŠENJA NOVOG KORONAVIRUSA
15. mart 2020.Preuzmite dokument u formatu
Order for taking the temporary measures for the prevention of introduction into the country, suppression and prevention of transmission of the novel Coronavirus
March 13, 2020
According to the order of the Ministry of Health, the Government of Montenegro (from March 13, 2020), as a temporary measure, citizens of Montenegro are banned from travelling in the countries as follows:
The order also prescribes placing under the medical sanitary surveillance of the returning passengers in the international traffic coming from:
In the view of the newly created situation caused by Coronavirus and considering the above measures of the Government of Montenegro, Montenegro Airlines informs that all flights to Vienna, Frankfurt, Paris and Zurich are cancelled from March 14 to April 1, 2020.