Notification for passengers
Notice for passengers who are travelling through Nikola Tesla Airport - Belgrade
- Please be informed that the Airport Nikola Tesla introduced the possibility of web check in for Montenegro Airlines passengers. This feature is particularly interesting for travelers who have only hand luggage.
On line check in can be done via the web site: www.beg.aero/en/strana/18191/web-check-in.
- Please be informed that the following security procedures were introduced at the Airport Nikola Tesla:
- If a passenger has metal implants, he or she will be asked to show medical documentation before being screened by manual search; otherwise he/she will not be permitted to enter the gate or board the plane. If a metal object is part of a prosthetic device, the passenger screening will be carried out in specially designed booths at the gate area.
- We are informing you that starting from 05/01/2018, for safety reasons, the transfer of liquids in the hand luggage of a volume exceeding 100 ml will not be permitted, including also liquids purchased at another airport and packed in STEB bags. The rule applies for all passengers travelling from another airport or making transfer at Nikola Tesla Airport.
Detailed information can be found on www.beg.aero.
Notice for passengers travelling to the Russian Federation
Federal Air Transport Agency of The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation has adopted the decision on additional security measures at all airports in Russia. Please read this decision.
The Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
Federal Air Transport Agency
Due to Russia's Federal Air Transportation Agency (Rosaviatsiya) instruction Moscow Domodedovo airport has taken additional measures to ensure aviation security: all liquids, gels and sprays including personal-care products carried or in carry-on baggage are advised to be checked in.
Medicines which provide life support of a passenger may be left in carry-on baggage after their identification by the airport Aviation Security Service using necessary facilities and equipments.
Passengers are requested to take the measures directed toward live and health protection and to put specified substances in checked-in baggage to accelerate preflight procedures.
In case of possibility of increasing time please arrive at the airport in advance.
Montenegro Airlines kindly asks its passengers to pay attention to the regulated travel conditions in order to avoid any possible inconvenience.
Ticketing procedures for travels to London
As from 27 October 2014, all Montenegro Airlines passengers who book their flights to London will be asked to provide additional information contained in their identification documents, according to the border crossing requirements (ID card/ passport/ visa).
The above-said information will be required for each passenger listed in the reservation: adult, children and infants. Therefore, when booking a ticket, the passenger will be asked the following information:
- number of passport/ ID card
- name of the country that issued the passport/ ID card
- passenger's nationality
- expiry date of the passport/ ID card
- sex (M/F)
- date of birth
- first and last name of the passenger (as stated in the passport/ ID card)
- visa number
- place of visa issue (city and country)
- date of visa issue
- place of birth (city and country)
The above-stated procedure will be implemented in accordance with Article 52 of the Law on Border Control (Official Gazette of Montenegro 72/09, 20/11, 40/11 and 39/13), which stipulates that the carrier, Montenegro Airlines, has to deliver the detailed information about all passengers on its flights to the border authorities.
Notice of passport validity
We inform you that when travelling to the Republic of France, the Federal Republic of Germany, the Republic of Slovenia, the Republic of Serbia, the Republic of Italy, the Kingdom of Norway, The Swiss Confederation, the Czech Republic, the Republic of Austria and the Slovak Republic, passengers must have a passport whose period of validity is at least three months after the planned departure from these countries.
Please note that the above mentioned rule applies to all countries of the Schengen zone.
As far as State of Israel and Russian Federation is concerned, passengers must have a passport with validity period of at least six months from the date of departure from territory of the mentioned countries.
Note that all the quoted information serve only as guidelines, and travelers are obliged to inform themselves in detail with relevant authorities.
Additional information required when booking and buying tickets
Pursuant to Article 52 of the Law on Border Control (Official Gazette of Montenegro 72/09, 20/11, 40/11, 39/13), Montenegro Airlines must submit detailed information at border crossings about passengers on its flights.
The passengers will be required to enter relevant information contained in their personal documents when making reservations and buying tickets via this website starting from 24 July 2014.
Thank you for understanding
Yours Montenegro Airlines