Notification for passengers
Notice to passengers arriving from Belgrade
- Please be informed that the Airport Nikola Tesla introduced the possibility of web check in for Montenegro Airlines passengers. This feature is particularly interesting for travelers who have only hand luggage.
On line check in can be done via the web site: www.beg.aero/en/strana/18191/web-check-in.
- Please be informed that the following security procedures were introduced at the Airport Nikola Tesla:
- If a passenger has metal implants, he or she will be asked to show medical documentation before being screened by manual search; otherwise he/she will not be permitted to enter the gate or board the plane. If a metal object is part of a prosthetic device, the passenger screening will be carried out in specially designed booths at the gate area.
Ticketing procedures for travels to London
As from 27 October 2014, all Montenegro Airlines passengers who book their flights to London will be asked to provide additional information contained in their identification documents, according to the border crossing requirements (ID card/ passport/ visa).
The above-said information will be required for each passenger listed in the reservation: adult, children and infants. Therefore, when booking a ticket, the passenger will be asked the following information:
- number of passport/ ID card
- name of the country that issued the passport/ ID card
- passenger's nationality
- expiry date of the passport/ ID card
- sex (M/F)
- date of birth
- first and last name of the passenger (as stated in the passport/ ID card)
- visa number
- place of visa issue (city and country)
- date of visa issue
- place of birth (city and country)
The above-stated procedure will be implemented in accordance with Article 52 of the Law on Border Control (Official Gazette of Montenegro 72/09, 20/11, 40/11 and 39/13), which stipulates that the carrier, Montenegro Airlines, has to deliver the detailed information about all passengers on its flights to the border authorities.
Additional information required when booking and buying tickets
Pursuant to Article 52 of the Law on Border Control (Official Gazette of Montenegro 72/09, 20/11, 40/11, 39/13), Montenegro Airlines must submit detailed information at border crossings about passengers on its flights.
The passengers will be required to enter relevant information contained in their personal documents when making reservations and buying tickets via this website starting from 24 July 2014.
Thank you for understanding
Yours Montenegro Airlines