We inform you with great pleasure that Montenegro Airlines, the national carrier of Montenegro, is gradually resuming its traffic after the commercial shutdown caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. We resumed the regular traffic in the following order: Ljubljana on June 12th, Frankfurt on June 14th, Vienna on June 15th, Paris on June 16th, Zurich on June 17th, Dusseldorf on June 20th, Copenhagen on June 20th, Hanover on June 21st, London on June 24th, Lyon on July 25th, Rome on August 14th, Belgrade on August 19th.
Our team works tirelessly to maintain the highest hygiene standards and apply all necessary safety measures. All these measures are in accordance with the recommendations of the Institute of Public Health of Montenegro, the Civil Aviation Agency and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA). Safety of passengers and crew is always our top priority.
The flight schedule depends on the decisions and guidelines of the National Coordinating Body of Montenegro, domestic, foreign and international bodies and the relevant authorities from the field of civil aviation, i.e. on the changes of travel restriction in the countries to which we operate flights. For more information on the flight schedule, booking and ticket purchase, please call:
- Call Center + 19804,
- for international calls + 382 20 22 81 87
Yours, Montenegro Airlines
REGIME FOR ENTERING MONTENEGRO FROM DECEMBER 25, 2020
ENTRY INTO MONTENEGRO - NATIONALS OF MONTENEGRO AND FOREIGNERS RESIDING IN MONTENEGRO
Entry into Montenegro is allowed to every citizen of Montenegro with permanent residence in Montenegro and foreign citizen with permanent or temporary residence in Montenegro meeting the one of the following three conditions:
- Negative PCR test result for novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) not older than 72 hoursor
- Positive antibody test results for novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) class IgG or
- Negative serological test for IgM antibodies obtained by ELISAserological test not older than 72 hours
If the passengers do not meet the above-mentioned conditions, it is possible to enter the country by determining the measure of quarantine (self-isolation) for a period of 14 days. Exceptionally, it is possible to do a PCR test at the earliest at the sixth day of quarantine (self-isolation), and if PCR test is negative, self-isolation is ended.
If the citizen of Montenegro or foreigner with permanent or temporary residence in Montenegro has stayed outside the borders of Montenegro for up to 48 hours, return is allowed without theobligation of testing, provided that upon return to Montenegro a health supervision measure is prescribed, which implies free movement but daily monitoring of symptoms and reporting to the competent doctor until the expiration of the Decision issued by the Sanitary inspection upon return.
ENTRY INTO MONTENEGRO - FOREIGN CITIZENS
Entry into Montenegro is allowed to the foreign citizens meeting the following conditions:
- Negative PCR test result for SARS-CoV-2, not older than 72 hours.
ENTRY INTO MONTENEGRO - SPECIAL CATEGORIES
In accordance with the recommendations of the European Commission, certain categories of persons necessary for the normal functioning of the vital services and persons representing a clear economic interest are excluded from the above criteria.
The Institute of Public Health prescribes special conditions for entry and movement through the territory of Montenegro for:
- Health workers, health researchers and scientist;
- Persons who perform or provide transport of passengers and goods;
- Diplomats accredited to Montenegro, staff of international organizations, military personnel andhumanitarian aid workersin the performance of their functions;
- Certain categories of passengers in transport;
- Persons in need for international protection or persons coming to Montenegro for other humanitarian reasons (the principle of non-refoulement is respected).