Cookies Use Policy
Since the new regulation defining the field of personal data protection has entered into force- General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), all websites active in the certain parts of the European Union must obtain the consent to use or store cookies on your computers or mobile devices.
This cookies policy provides you, as a user, with clear and relevant information about the cookies we use and the reasons for their use.
Montenegro Airlines AD Podgorica (hereinafter: Montenegro Airlines) is a joint-stock company for transportation of passengers and goods in air traffic and the national carrier of Montenegro.
The website www.montenegroairlines.com is owned by Montenegro Airlines.
Once you have given the consent for use, the cookie will be stored on your device. If you want to withdraw consent at any time, simply delete the cookies from the Settings of your web browser.
WHAT ARE COOKIES (COOKIES)?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer through websites you visit when browsing the content on the Internet. Their use is widespread for the purpose of proper functioning of websites or collection of business and marketing information by their owners.
The cookies we use help us to ensure a better experience of using our online services by remembering your parameters and thus helping us to improve our service and your user experience.
Some cookies we use can store information about you, but such information is stored only if you have voluntarily published it on our website.
By using our website you agree that this cookies policy applies every time you access www.montenegroairlines.com.
USE OF THE COOKIES
- Technical reasons
Cookies are used for the technical reasons to enable the website to operate effectively, in order to:
- maintain the balance of website traffic and provide our users with coherent and reliable services;
- restrict traffic to key parts of the website to maintain level of efficiency;
- ensure your connection to the appropriate service on our website;
- direct users to specific application of the service.
- Facilitated usage
Cookies are used to facilitate the usage of our website, with respect to:
- storage of information you entered in forms;
- identification of your registration on website;
- remembering the settings used, such as layout, size of the text, parameters and colors;
- remembering whether we have ask you to complete the survey;
- display of your registration on the website.
Cookies are used for the collection of the statistical data:
- collecting customer satisfaction feedback through surveys on our website;
- gaining insight into how visitors use the website so that we can improve it in the terms of its usability.
- Connecting with third parties
"Targeting" cookies are connected with the services provided by third parties. Connecting to social networks can lead to the usage of your visit by networks to direct advertising and other marketing activities on other websites. All of these cookies are managed by third party, and for the further information you can see the privacy notices on the websites of the third party.
This website uses Google analytics, analytical service provided by Google Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Google").