We at Montenegro Airlines respect your privacy and are dedicated to the protection of personal data you share with us.
What is personal data?
Personal data (information relating to individuals) is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, directly or indirectly, based on such information, independently or in combination with other information, which include, but are not limited to: name and surname, residential address, telephone number, e-mail address, number of bank/credit card, location data, network identifier.
How do we collect your data and for what purposes?
We require your personal data in order to execute the agreement on transportation, in order to fulfil the general conditions for transportation and obligations proscribed by relevant laws. Otherwise, we would not be able to provide the required service.
We are collecting your personal data on our official website, via call centre, e-mail or mobile app.
We are asking for your personal data in order to process your reservation and provide the required service, communicate with you (in case problems arise with the reservation, in the event of flight delays or postponements, for surveys on the quality of services, etc.), send reminders, newsletters and promotional offers, for market research and the fulfilment of administrative and legal obligations.
We will ask for your name and surname, contact information (telephone number, e-mail address, and residential address), information on bank/credit cards, as well as other data we require to execute the agreement on transport and fulfil our legal obligations.
In certain cases, if you have special medical or other requests, we will also require information on your health status. In order to process this data we require your explicit consent, or approval for the processing of such data. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide such services.
In some countries there is a legal obligation to enable access to data on reservations and trips to relevant customs and border authorities. In order to fulfil these legal requirements, we need to divulge such data to the relevant customs and immigration services in the place/country of departure or in the place/country of destination. Also, based on relevant laws in certain countries we are obliged to collect data on your passports and related data on all passengers before flying to or from these countries. Therefore, when the relevant law so requires, we will provide this data to the relevant customs and immigration services.
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When booking and purchasing airplane tickets. Data required for reservations, and/or purchasing of airplane tickets depend on the destination and for this purpose we can ask for the following personal data:
- Minimum (usually): name, surname, telephone number and/or e-mail address
- Maximum (API), when proscribed by applicable laws:
- Full name (name, surname, name of father if available)
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- Type of travel document (usually passport)
- Number of travel document (date of validity and title of relevant state authority which issued the passport)
- For passengers to USA: residential address in USA (not required for US citizens, permanent US residents or US resident aliens entering USA)
- For passengers to UK: residential address in UK (not required for UK citizens, permanent UK residents or UK resident aliens entering UK)
- Via the account. In order to offer you a certain type of service through our website, we may first request you to register your account for the following purposes:
- Frequent Flyer programme (programme for mileage accumulation) - in order to obtain free services or benefits when purchasing services, you need to become a member, i.e. to open an account. When opening an account, you are entering your personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, residential address and telephone number;
- Newsletters for sending promotional offers, information on discounts or news about the company. When you open the account, you enter your personal data: name, surname, e-mail address, residential address and telephone number;
- Using the "Contact Us" link. If you contacted us via the "Contact Us" link, your personal data will only be used respond to your request. The copies will not be used for any purposes except for the storing of the e-mail within the stated timeframe.
- Log files. The website stores data about your IP address in the log files for a certain time period. Data in log files include the internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time, relevant webpage and other data that the browser can store. We only use this data to resolve any potential problems in the functioning of the system, and/or website administration.
With your consent, we can perform profiling in order to provide offers which suit your interests and needs (e.g. ticket price discount, voucher, etc.). Such offers can, with your consent, be submitted to you via e-mail or telephone.
With your consent, we can use your e-mail address in order to send you promotional offers, information on discounts or newsabout the company and its services. If you find that you do not require such information and that you do not wish your e-mail address to be used for such purposes, please click on the link "odjava/unsubscribe", which is located on the bottom of our webpage. You can also send us a request to delete your e-mail address electronically at: email@example.com. In this case, the message needs to be sent from the e-mail address you wish to be removed.
Please pay attention to the messages you are sending via the "Contact Us" link, since this information will be used as stipulated in paragraph 7, item 3 of this section. For the deactivation/deletion of your account, please send a request at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide feedback on the deactivation/deletion.
Sharing personal data
Your personal data, based on applicable laws and business rules, can be forwarded to:
- Airlines with which we have a share- or other type of partnership agreement, when you are travelling to destinations encompassed by these agreements,
- Our reliable partners with whom we have concluded contracts on the provision of services (ground handling companies, airport companies, insurance service providers, etc.)
- Our partners in the Frequent Flyer programme in which you are participating,
- Banks and other financial institutions for the processing of your payments,
- Third persons to whom we are transferring or will transfer our rights and obligations according to transport agreement concluded with you;
- Customs and immigration services, police and regulatory authorities, when required to do so by the relevant law, or in order to protect our rights, or for safety reasons, and
- In other cases when there is a legal obligation to do so.
Personal data transferring
In order to provide the required service, a transfer of data to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not provide the same level of information protection, may be required. In this case we will take all necessary measures towards the recipient of your personal data, in order to ensure the adequate level of protection of your data. We conclude agreements with recipients of your information on data processing, which oblige them to ensure a satisfactory level of protection of personal data which is the subject of processing, in accordance with the applicable law on data protection and General Data Protection Regulation. If we are unable to ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal data, we will ask for your explicit consent regarding any such transfer of data.
We are warning you that such data transfer can carry certain risks, because the recipient of your information can have unreasonable access to data, and that you may not be able to exercise your rights pertaining to the protection of your personal data and the right to privacy.
Please pay attention that our website, among departures and destinations, may include countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not provide the same level of data protection, and to which, in the event of reservation and purchasing of tickets, your personal data can be transferred, meaning that they can be accessed based on the travel destination.
How do we protect and preserve your data?
We are fulfilling legal obligations and protecting your personal data by:
- Regularly updating personal data
- Keeping the personal data safe and destroying it safely
- Not collecting or storing excessive amounts of data,
- Protecting personal data from being lost, misused, accessed without authorisation and uncovered by also ensuring the implementation of necessary technical and organisational measures for the protection and safe transfer of personal data.
When booking tickets via our website, your data is entered through coded channels using a Secure Socket Layer (SSL), thus preventing unauthorised access to your data.
In order to protect your personal data, we are implementing appropriate technical, physical and organisational protection measures, taking into account the nature, scope and purpose of data protection and the risks of varying probability.
We are updating and testing our security technologies and we are taking measures to improve them. We are using advanced tools for protection and preventing data leaking, we are encrypting certain data and are protecting data from unauthorised access, change, loss, theft and any other violation and misuse of data.
Access to data is limited only to the data necessary for the previously mentioned purposes, and only to authorised persons in the company, who directly work on personal data processing. Employees with access to personal data are obliged by clauses on data protection and we agree relevant protection measures with our partners.
As stated above, we are aiming to take all reasonable measures to protect your personal information. In spite of this we cannot guarantee the security of data you shared over the Internet. By sharing your data over the Internet, you are accepting potential risk which the sharing of personal information implies, and you accept that you will not hold us accountable for oversights, unless they were caused by our negligence or intentional misuse.
In order to minimize these risks, i.e. to increase security, you need to protect your device from various malware (viruses, etc.).
Our website may contain links to other websites, and other websites may contain links to our website. We are not responsible for the protection of your information when it comes to the linked websites.
We process and store personal data in the manner and within the deadlines proscribed by applicable laws and company’s general acts.
Your rights to personal data protection
Regarding your data we process, you have the following rights:
- To ask for confirmation on whether your data is being processed,
- To access your data which is being processed and to get a copy of your data which is being processed;
- To ask for a correction of your personal data,
- To ask for deletion of your personal data,
- To ask for limited processing of your personal data,
- To ask for data transfer,
- To withdraw your acceptance when the processing is based on your acceptance,
- To object about the processing of your personal data, and/or to file a complaint before the relevant authorities.
You can submit the request to get access to data at any time, as well as for the issuing of a copy of your data which is being processed, for corrections or deletion of data, limiting data processing, withdrawing your acceptance or objections to the following address: "Montenegro Airlines" AD Podgorica, Beogradska br. 10, 81000 Podgorica, Crna Gora or by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Please contact us at any time regarding any issue pertaining to the security of your data at: firstname.lastname@example.org.