Family fare to/from Belgrade
New convenience for your family!
Most favourable tariffs on the relation Podgorica/Tivat - Belgrade and back
- For parents: EUR 134.40 per person
- For children between 2 and 11 years of age: EUR 81.40 per child
- For babies (up to 2 years old) EUR 8
Travel period: From 1 September 2018 - excepting the period from 15 June 2019 to 31 August 2019
- Minimum stay 2 days, maximum stay 21 days.
- Joint travel of minimum one parent with one child is mandatory.
- In order to change the reservation, all tickets issued according to family tariff must be changed simultaneously and all family members should travel together.
- This tariff does not apply to one parent traveling with an infant.
- The price of flight ticket for children under the age of two years means mandatory joint travel with one parent and one child aged 2-11.
- This tariff means flights where Montenegro Airlines is the operating carrier.
Tickets can be bought by
- calling the number 19804 of our Call Center,
- for calls from abroad: +382 20 228 187,
- as well as in all Montenegro Airlines branch offices and authorized travel agents in Montenegro.
Note: The prices mentioned apply to round trips and include all taxes and charges. The fare may vary subject to the changes in airport taxes and/or exchange rates. The number of passengers transported on one flight according to family tariff is limited and the same tariff does not have to be available on all flights.